Workers Compensation


If the employee becomes injured at work and has a Workers Compensation claim you should notify Alameda County Department of Child Support Services (DCSS) within five (5) business days.  You will need to provide DCSS with the date of injury, the insurance claim number, the name and address of the insurance carrier, and the name and phone number of the insurance claim representative.  If the WCAB file number is known, please include that as well as any other relevant information.